Flamed granite floor tiles are kinds of tiles that are rough. They have rough textures because they’re designed to be used in the outdoors. Such tiles are strong and sturdy and they really last a long, long period of time when compared with other kinds of cheap tiles available in the market today.
Nevertheless, when these tiles are polished rather effectively, they could be very slippery and are also risky to be used in the outdoors. So, for you to get the best understanding about flamed granite floor tiles, you should follow these essential techniques to keep up with the strength and appearance of these granite tiles for them to last a long, long time.
More importantly, it’s best to learn the ways concerning how to clean these tiles to ensure that they can look significantly better and can stay attractive for most of the time. Consider that when you make use of granite tiles at home, you’re actually in the way to adding beauty and elegance to your property. They are commonly used in countertops and flooring purposes. These tiles are flamed to give textures to the surfaces of every single tiles used.
However, you have to keep in mind that cleaning Flamed granite floor tiles is different from the procedures carried out in cleaning traditional and regular types of tiles. You need to take exert special care while cleaning so that you will not damage the surface of these flamed tiles. Keep in mind that when these tiles are cleaned properly, they’ll surely last for years and years to come, thus making you enjoy the grandeur of its looks for a long, long time.
Everyday Cleaning Procedures
• Simply wipe the tiles with a damp cloth dampened by plain water; then, wipe the tiles with dry cloth
• Use a mop to pick up dusts, debris, and dirt
• Use a sponge mop whenever you clean the surface of the granite tiles. Use plain water to dampen the sponge mop
Weekly and Bi-weekly Cleaning
• Use a large bucket containing warm water. Add a small part of soap mild ones are better) and mix the soap and water properly
• Use a rag or cloth to dip into the pail or bucket. This is a soapy water cleanser that can be used to clean your flamed granite floor tiles; just remember to work in sections so you don’t make the soaps dry on the surface of the tile
• To rinse, utilize a sponge mop or rag dipped in plain water to wipe the tiles which have been wiped with soapy water. Be sure to go over sections and ensure that excess moisture are properly wiped out
Deep Cleaning Procedure
• With a bottle measuring quart-size, add isopropyl alcohol and 2-3 drops of mild soap (liquid)
• Fill the bottle with warm water
• Shake the bottle very well so that the substances combine or mix properly
• Spray small amount on the surface of the tiles; work section by sectio0n
• Dry the flamed granite floor tiles with dry cloth or rag